Certified Training in Energy Therapies
New techniques to enhance Well-Being & Behaviour
Relax and Grow, surrounded by happy waggy tails!
The only Retreats of this kind in the World.
**NOW IN OUR 10TH YEAR**
- 4 Nights Accommodation in your own room, your dog stays with you in your room.
- 5 days Retreat Schedule
- Full Board Delicious Vegan Food and Drink
- Discovery Sessions to ensure you leave with renewed enthusiasm & ideas for your future!
- Certified Reach Your Pawtential seminar (Step 1 of the Canine Flow Practitioner process)
- Qualified Teaching and Advice on Dog Diet and Nutrition
- Qualification Certificate (or Refresher) in The Balance Procedure energy technique
- Creative Craft Workshop
- Transformational Group Meditations
- Group Dog Walks in the magical Welsh countryside
- Time for yourself factored in to the schedule – bring those books you have been meaning to read.
- Acres of secure land, owned by the retreat centre, to walk your dogs in
- and also,
- a kind of happiness & magic that somehow glues it all together… and follows you home too.
The Retreats are held in the gorgeous South West Wales countryside, providing a truly transformational break from your everyday reality.
May 15th – 19th & Sept 11th 15th – Happliy Enjoyed – Photos on my FB page.
2018 Dates: Retreats in 2018 due to popular demand.
7th – 11th May – book soon, already 50% full!
3rd – 7th Sept – bookings being taken
2018 Retreats: £695 per Owner and 1 dog, (extra dogs by appointment @ £30– please ask)
Ask about our Exclusive ‘Retreat with a friend’ Offer on the 2018 Retreats – Share with a friend and save £100 per person! The shared rooms are large spacious rooms (they are meant for 4 people!).
Lots of care and understanding is always taken to integrate all dogs together and allow for them to feel safe and secure on the retreat. Caroline has been running the Retreats since 2008 with many returning attendees, rest assured you will have a wonderful time, tailored to meet you own needs and growth.
To book or for more info please send a contact request and we will reply with a booking form for you.
Many more photos from previous Retreats can be found on our Facebook page.